"Ministering to Deaf Globally."
P.O. Box 32, North Syracuse,
New York 13212-0032
1) We believe in one living and true God. He is eternally existent in three persons and reveals Himself to us as –God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. That He is the God of the Old and the New Testament. That He is - “I AM”. That He created everything out of nothing for His own pleasure and purpose.
2) We believe the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments to be the divinely inspired Word of God, inerrant and infallible in the original manuscripts, and the supreme and final authority in matters of faith and life, interpreted by the Holy Spirit to each individual believer. We believe the Bible should be interpreted normally, as with any other piece of sane literature, by a consistently literal hermeneutic, which recognizes the clear usage of speech figures.
3) We believe that Christ is the eternal Son of God. In His incarnation as Jesus Christ He was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary, and is true man without ceasing to be God.
4) We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ lived a sinless and perfect life that honored the divine law by His personal obedience. That He died for our sins on the cross, bearing the judgment demanded by God's Holy Justice against sin, thus making it possible for God to remain Just and at the same time to justify those who believe in Jesus.
5) We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ rose bodily from the dead, never to die again, and is ascended to the right hand of the Father, where He intercedes as High Priest and Advocate on behalf of all who believe in Him.
6) We believe that man was created in the image of God, and when he sinned the race incurred both physical and spiritual death; thus man in his total depravity, became alienated from God and incapable of remedying his sinful condition by his own means.
7) We believe that Salvation is not of works it is the redemption of the whole man, and is offered freely to all who accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour, who by His own blood obtained eternal redemption for the believer. That Repentance and faith are inseparable experiences of grace. There is no salvation apart from personal faith in Jesus Christ as Lord.
8) We believe that the Holy Spirit baptizes, in His fullness at Salvation, all true believers into the one true Church, His Body; that He indwells them eternally, bestows spiritual gifts upon them, and empowers them for service and holy living.
9) We believe that God through His Word promises those who believe, all things that pertain to life and godliness, including not only salvation from the penalty of sin but instruction in righteousness for present sanctification and victorious living to the glory of God.
10) We believe that two ordinances, neither of which is essential to salvation, are to be observed in obedience to our Lord by all believers until Christ's return: baptism and the Lord's Supper.
11) We believe that at death the souls of the redeemed pass immediately into Christ's presence, to remain there until the resurrection of the body at Christ's return for the Church. We also believe that at death the souls of the lost go to Hell, where they remain until they are brought before Christ at the Great White Throne final judgment to be judged according to their works and cast into the Lake of Fire, there to remain eternally separated from God.
12) We believe in the personal, bodily premillennial return of our Lord Jesus Christ establishing His eternal kingdom reign over a new Heaven and a new Earth.
13) We believe in the bodily resurrection of the redeemed at the premillennial return of Christ for His Church, when the souls and spirits of those who have died will be reunited with their bodies, now immortal. That believers who are alive at that time, their bodies likewise transformed into immortality, will be caught up together with them to meet Christ in the air, ever to be with Him.